Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

My barnfind camino.

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

ZYX
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

My barnfind camino.

Post by ZYX »

Hi. My name is Josef from Malta. I ve bought a Honda PA50 that was in a barn for a few years. The previous owner told me that it is a 1983 model but it has no battery pack, no left/right indicators, no ignition switch, no stop engine button and more. The sticker on the petrol tank is exactly the same of those 1983 model. I would like more information as I m going to restore it as it originally was. I ve started the engine and works although on full throttle it is knocking. Thanks for your co-operation. I would like to post some pics but I m new on this forum and I don t know how.
GoBieN
-= Beheerder =-
-= Beheerder =-

Re: My barnfind camino.

Post by GoBieN »

Hi Josef, Welcome!

You mean a knocking sound from the cylinder? Could be of dirt on the piston and cylinder head that's burned on. You could clean these with a steal brush but be careful you don't scratch the sides of the piston.