Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

clutch puller (Koppelingstrekker)

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

noogie
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

clutch puller (Koppelingstrekker)

Post by noogie »

hi

i'm getting someone at my work to make me one of these on a lathe and i'm trying to follow the instructions in the thread "Koppelingstrekker maken (draaien)" but, i'm getting a little confused when they talk about the thread diameter and pitch. is it M22.3x1.5 or M24 or something else? could someone who can speak dutch and english translate it for me and tell me what thread to cut.

if you could do that for me i would be very grateful.
Br3cht
-= Camino Freak =-
-= Camino Freak =-

Re: clutch puller (Koppelingstrekker)

Post by Br3cht »

the tread diameter is M24x1.5
but you must make a hole of 22.3mm for to cut the tread

sorry for my bad english
Stunt-rijder --> OUDE NAAM: Bremino
Br3cht
-= Camino Freak =-
-= Camino Freak =-

Post by Br3cht »

Babel Fish Vertalen

In English:
Here a short explanation how you can make a link trigger himself by twisting him. A photograph in idea to get what it will become: Robodraw drawing: Benodigdheden: - Zeskante baar or round ingot steel, dia meter must be 30mm x 77mm AT LEAST. - Internal propeller wire chisel with a top angle of 60° (for metrische wire to cut therefore) - M10 bolt How you go work: 1) Your spant the ingot in the turn bank and you planes 1st the head area (1mm turn off) 2) Centergatje bore on the turn bank 3) Bore with a drill of 8.5mm entirely by the piece of work. Here on end M10 a propeller wire in getapt true M10 will become the bolt ingedraait will become. 3) Concerning a distance of 60mm voorboren with a drill of 12mm (can also what larger or smaller is). Afterwards bore with 20mm concerning the same distance (60mm). 4) Now take you a chisel for internally to twist. The drilling of 20mm must uitgedraait becomes to 22.3mm concerning a distance of 40mm. 5) Turn slanting kantje to the drilling of 22.3mm 6) Now take you a chisel with top angle of 60° for metrische internal wire to cut. The emergency which you must gear to the turn bank is 1.5mm the wire must you concerning a length of 15-20mm turns and the depth of the wire is 1.4mm. The depth of the wire cannot incite you of course in 1 time! Do this by 0.1-0.2mm! You a hyphen on the chisel goes with the propeller wire chisel 15/20mm in drilling and your move. This does you of course when you turn bank stands still. This way weet you to where the chisel must go always. You the chisel lets touch vanbinnen in drilling exactly and puts the sliding gauge on 0 from drilling will with the langsslede and the moerslot integrate. At the end of just twist you with the langsslede to the other side (so that he cuts no longer further propeller wire) than late the your claw plate to the other side twist so that the propeller wire chisel comes from the piece of work. Dwarsslede to the 0 turns, then on the half-measure put back up to where you have come and + 0.1 or 0.2 return so that you can decrease a pass. claw plate in the ordinary manner turns leave so that just starts. These passes always repeat to the propeller wire 1.4mm deeply are cut. It can be that 1.4mm not deeply enough is, takes therefore a link and tests to you the link can twist without too much speling. 7) When the propeller wire on depth is cut twist you the piece of work for. Here still the drilling of dia meter 8.5mm worries about (to see step 3)th this head area planes you also still (1mm). 8) tap propeller wire M10. TIP: use snijolie at tapping and cutting the propeller wires! 9) Missing at the top M10 a bolt to screw. If you have used a tube can you also still 2 flat plane to mill so that you can with a key. If you do not do this you can use also simply a hydraulic pump grip, succeeds also perfectly.

transelated but I dont now of the text is correct
noogie
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by noogie »

bremino- thank you very much, your english is very good! i understand a lot better now
GoBieN
-= Beheerder =-
-= Beheerder =-

Post by GoBieN »

noogie wrote:bremino- thank you very much, your english is very good! i understand a lot better now
Thank babelfish, the online translator ! ;)
Br3cht
-= Camino Freak =-
-= Camino Freak =-

Post by Br3cht »

indeed :-D :lol: