Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

Questions about Golden Projects

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

FertBert
-= Member =-
-= Member =-

Questions about Golden Projects

Post by FertBert »

Hi there, I had a few questions about the Golden Projects. First I was wondering why some of them say I do not have privileges to view the pictures. Also, regarding "Golden Project Santa Cruz: Red Funny" I was interested in the variator he used. It looks like the front pulley is fixed and the rear one it much larger. Is this something that was custom built? And it looks like it was originally pink. Did they come from the factory that color? If so that is amazing! I would love to get a pink Camino and ship it over. Thanks!!!
Santa Cruz
-= Moderator =-
-= Moderator =-

Re: Questions about Golden Projects

Post by Santa Cruz »

The variator of the red funny is original, there's nothing fixed on that Camino ... everything is original and most of the parts are new. That was the mean purpose of this project.

It was original pink, this was an original color in Belgium ... but it wasn't a color that you saw a lot. Maybe you better open a topic to search a pink camino
FertBert
-= Member =-
-= Member =-

Post by FertBert »

Thanks for the reply. So did the Caminos come with different variators? Because the one you have looks very different than the one I got from someone on this site. Specifically in this picture:http://www.honda-camino.be/camino-tunin ... s166ej.jpg Where are the weights in the front pulley and why is the rear one so large? Thanks again.
clio-tuning
-= Ex moderator =-
-= Ex moderator =-

Post by clio-tuning »

FertBert wrote:Thanks for the reply. So did the Caminos come with different variators? Because the one you have looks very different than the one I got from someone on this site. Specifically in this picture:http://www.honda-camino.be/camino-tunin ... s166ej.jpg Where are the weights in the front pulley and why is the rear one so large? Thanks again.
It's not a variator system :wink:

It's just one 'gear' (permanent transfer )

Like the right one on the picture:
kristof caminolover
-= Expert Member =-
-= Expert Member =-

Post by kristof caminolover »