Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

Access to pics

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

MoonDoggie
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Access to pics

Post by MoonDoggie »

When I view some posts on here, it says I am not allowed access to the pictures on the thread. Can anyone tell me why this is?
GoBieN
-= Beheerder =-
-= Beheerder =-

Re: Access to pics

Post by GoBieN »

MoonDoggie wrote:When I view some posts on here, it says I am not allowed access to the pictures on the thread. Can anyone tell me why this is?
Hey,

Could you give me an example ?
Copy/paste the link to the page where you get that message.
But don't forget, you have to be logged in to see the pictures ;)

greets
FertBert
-= Member =-
-= Member =-

Post by FertBert »

I get that sometimes too. A big red bar at the bottom of the page tells me I do not have the proper permissions to view the pictures. This is when I'm logged in to.

Hi Tommy.
GoBieN
-= Beheerder =-
-= Beheerder =-

Post by GoBieN »

FertBert wrote:I get that sometimes too. A big red bar at the bottom of the page tells me I do not have the proper permissions to view the pictures. This is when I'm logged in to.

Hi Tommy.
If it happens again, please copy the URL of the page and paste it here. I can then have a look to find the reason why this is.

thanks