Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

camino starting problem.. :(

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

laco
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

camino starting problem.. :(

Post by laco »

Hey guys, my Camino is havign a very hard time starting, and i dont know why.. I only got one pedal on it at the moment, so its hard to bike start too ( need a new Pedal arm if anyone knows where to get one it would be apreciated :) )

I dont know if the Carburator is dirty or defect? Can anyone cast soem light on this maybe if you've experienced the same problem yourself :)

If anyone got some guides to the motor set up how to conect the carb to cylidner etc. because is kinda messy down there at the moment, but im pretty sure its connected right, even tho there are two hoses that arent connected to anything?

Help would be appreciated :P sorry for bad english! take care.
klainstain
-= Camino Freak =-
-= Camino Freak =-

Re: camino starting problem.. :(

Post by klainstain »

http://www.camino-tuning.be/handleiding ... 22610.html

This is for the carburetor ;)
You better try to clean it, it's never bad to do that ;)

If you try to start you'r camino , you can hold in you'r decompression (i'm not sure if that's right :|)
This is the spring on the cilinderhead
Try to push that down..

grt
Daily http://www.camino-tuning.be/projecten-f ... 24434.html

→ Athena 70cc
→ Dell'orto 21mm
→ Ninja/Sito uitlaat
laco
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by laco »

ahh great thanks :) gonna try to clean it tomorrow then, another thing is that the gas cable, the thing to hhold it back to give resistince at the carburator is broken off, so it dosent place so good, when i give gas, it gives full gas, but dosent jump back to not give gas if you understand :b hard to explain
killingsnake
-= Camino Addict =-
-= Camino Addict =-

Post by killingsnake »

It's perfectly normal to have two hoses unconnected. Those are called 'overflows'.

If you can't make your camino start easier by cleaning the carburator, i think you have reconfigure the breaker points from your ignition system.

Here is the (bad) english translation: http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 26t%3D5681

If you can't make it out what you have to do, or if you don't understand it, feel free to ask
Trasforma il meglio in 'massimo'
laco
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by laco »

I cant really understand that guide, its abit hard, but i got to adjust my Platins? if cleaning the carb dotn work.
laco
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by laco »

I can start my camino, but when it starts it dies out.. i cant it driving before it turns off? carburatoor problem i think?
GoBieN
-= Beheerder =-
-= Beheerder =-

Post by GoBieN »

laco wrote:I can start my camino, but when it starts it dies out.. i cant it driving before it turns off? carburatoor problem i think?
Carb problems probably.
Can you keep it running, when you keep the choke turned on ? if so probably filthy carb or worn off needle inside.

just my 2 cents
laco
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by laco »

Gonna tryu to clean it now, will see if it helps ;)
laco
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by laco »

Dindt do much by cleaning it.. i dont know if its getting benzin, since its making sparks but not aint starting..
killingsnake
-= Camino Addict =-
-= Camino Addict =-

Post by killingsnake »

Did you clean it well? Did you also clean the small hole you can find under the air-controller valve?
Trasforma il meglio in 'massimo'