Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

I need parts in Canada

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

rebelmob
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

I need parts in Canada

Post by rebelmob »

I saw in the rules that I can not post buy/sell posts but I need some parts for the Camino. Probably stock parts I do not really want to modify the Camino. Also I can fix things that can be fixed so it does not need to be perfect new parts or whatever. I have noticed there are a lot of people that have done performance modifications on their Caminos. I guess I might modify what I have to if the replacement stock parts are expensive.
I am in Canada but if there is someone who can sell these parts or can direct me to a dealer who sells them and can ship to Canada I would appreciate. The Camino is from Belgium so some of the North American parts available are not the same.

This is a list so far in order of importance to me...
Air cleaner - housing and element
Fueltap
Piston with ring gudgeon pin bearing keepers rings
Reed assembly
Headlamp assembly rectangular - including the clip
Left and right floor cover (covers where you are not supposed to put your feet but everyone does or did)
Camino fuel tank decal
Tail lamp assembly - lense and base with holder
Fuel cap mine has 1:25 4% and volume marked on side
Tinus
-= Expert Member =-
-= Expert Member =-

Re: I need parts in Canada

Post by Tinus »

http://www.camino-parts.nl

check this site they can help you i think.

if you are paying for schippement there can't be a problem

good luck
2-stroke
Sander
-= Ex moderator =-
-= Ex moderator =-

Post by Sander »

On http://www.mopshop.de you can find also a lot of parts for the camino and i think dat they will shipping to Canada...
killingsnake
-= Camino Addict =-
-= Camino Addict =-

Post by killingsnake »

Try contacting Quartzsp from this forum. He is a moped dealer who frequently sells and ships camino parts all over the world. I'm sure he can help you out. I have to say that the only retail available 'foot covers' you're looking for are black ones. New white ones are almost impossible to find unless you have a deep wallet..
Trasforma il meglio in 'massimo'
GoBieN
-= Beheerder =-
-= Beheerder =-

Post by GoBieN »

You can request help from members here for getting your gear, no problem at all. It's just on everyone's own risk. Please handle the final steps of selling/buying itself trough e-mail or Private Message.

Good luck !
rebelmob
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by rebelmob »

Thank you for your help with my parts need I will look at those sites.
Also even black footcovers will be better than no footcovers, I can paint them and try to remember not to scratch off the paint with my feet.

GoBieN - I understand the rules are to ensure this forum does not become a Camino eBay. I am here to participate in the group and not just for parts. Thank you.
killingsnake
-= Camino Addict =-
-= Camino Addict =-

Post by killingsnake »

If you use good paint, and more importantly, plastic primer, your paint will attach way more better than you'd think. Just don't try to flex or twist your covers, the plastic is flexible, the paint isn't and would break and try to flake off.
Trasforma il meglio in 'massimo'
rebelmob
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by rebelmob »

Thank you for the paint tip. Will the paint for car bumpers work?
I have seen the prices of the footcovers, even ones that are not white are expensive and perhaps I should look for any colour ones that need repairs and painting also.