Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

boite moto

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

bubfesch
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

boite moto

Post by bubfesch »

Bonjour je suis desolé de ne pas ecrire en flammand car je viens du luxembourg.
Mon problème c´est que ma boite de moto est cassée et maintenant je dois acheter une nouvelle.
J´ai trouvé une sur ebay: http://cgi.ebay.de/Motorgehaeuse-Honda- ... 0553450219
mais sur la gravure est écrit PA50ME-A.
Et sur la mienne est écrit PA50E-F maintenant je me demande si cette boite peut être mis sur ma moto.

Merci pour votre aide

Max
d-HuNtEd_1
-= Expert Member =-
-= Expert Member =-

Re: boite moto

Post by d-HuNtEd_1 »

hello and welcome to the forum.
yes you can put it on your camino this is not a problem but in my eyes that thing is very expensive.
i bet there are a lot of guys here on the forum that kan help you with this piece at a much lower cost, me included.
talking french here is not a problem it is allowed since we live in a land with 3 languages.
sorry i talked to you in english but i dont understand a word of french i used google translate to read what you wrote :p
don't try to argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
bubfesch
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by bubfesch »

hi i can also talk in english but in a earlyer post i was agressed because i wrote in french.
I´m very happy about your answer but what mean those numbers and letters and what would be yout price for this part.

best regards

max
d-HuNtEd_1
-= Expert Member =-
-= Expert Member =-

Post by d-HuNtEd_1 »

bubfesch wrote:hi i can also talk in english but in a earlyer post i was agressed because i wrote in french.
I´m very happy about your answer but what mean those numbers and letters and what would be yout price for this part.

best regards

max
don't worry about that we know we have some "idiots" on the forum haha :)
the letters and number are first the model of the engine (like the camino custom, camino DX, camino funny or carnaval, ect)
and the number is the chassis number of the engine like you have a number on your frame thats basicly all i think (correct me if im wrong someone).
my price depends on what you exactly need i can send you a complete engine block but i can also send an empty case like the one on the picture.
i'll send you a private message where we can talk further.
don't try to argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
giovanni007
-= Camino Freak =-
-= Camino Freak =-

Post by giovanni007 »

c'est beaucoup trop chere pour des carters, ici sur le forum y en a qui vend ca pour 10- 15 par coté. vaux mieux que tu demande ca ici.
le numero chez camino n'as pas d'importance sur le carter ( boite) c'est tous les meme.
bubfesch
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by bubfesch »

ok merci je vais faire attention sur les offres ici ;)
quartzsp
-= Camino Freak =-
-= Camino Freak =-

Post by quartzsp »

Il y a une differance assez importante: il y a les cartères pour roulements 6203 et il y en a pour roulements 6004 (les plus communs), donc regardez tout d'abord les numéros sur vos roulements!
bubfesch
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Post by bubfesch »

merci où je trouve les numéros ?
quartzsp
-= Camino Freak =-
-= Camino Freak =-

Post by quartzsp »

sur le roulement!
d-HuNtEd_1
-= Expert Member =-
-= Expert Member =-

Post by d-HuNtEd_1 »

ik heb het hem al uitgelegt via PB Guy,
het zou in orde moeten zijn, maar je weet nooit natuurlijk :lol:.