Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

Camino was drowned

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

rebelmob
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Re: Camino was drowned

Post by rebelmob »

I definately need a new carburetor then because I have cleaned the carb SO many times and it really is not getting any better. I have the Camino running because I placed a clip on piece of metal to stop the choke from fully opening. The choke will close as normal but now will only open at 50% travel in the choke hand lever, the air screw now has a function with the choke like that and the bike works absolutely perfectly. I have taken the bike for a long drive at 40km/h and it just runs like a dream - pulls well on uphills, barely four-strokes on down hills and idles nicely. I will check my plug for signs of being too rich but now it is running well.
rebelmob
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

Re: Camino was drowned

Post by rebelmob »

Well I have driven the Camino a bit and everytime I go to use the bike it starts up right away with the choke and let it fall to 50% travel and it runs and operates fine. The spark plug is reading correctly also. I have not been posting here or working on the bike because of having to work on the farm and being very busy this year so far. Soon I will have an opportunity I will start to look for a new carb.
Just did not want you to think I vanished right after all your kind help. Thank you.