Please disable your adblocker on this website!
The website costs are covered by using ads that are non-intrusive. Please whitelist this domain in your adblocker software or plugin. Thank you.

Schakel alstublieft de adblocker uit!
De kosten van het hosten van de website worden betaald met advertentie-inkomsten. Voeg alstublieft een uitzondering toe voor dit domein in de software of plugin.

can`t post after google translate

Talk in english about Honda Camino PA50 Hobbit mopeds

Moderator: -Camino Crew-

Mad Mike
-= Newbie =-
-= Newbie =-

can`t post after google translate

Post by Mad Mike »

if i use google translator i can not post or add new topic can anyone help.

i want to buy some cast wheels and sell or trade some spoke wheels. how do i post after translated?
d-HuNtEd_1
-= Expert Member =-
-= Expert Member =-

Re: can`t post after google translate

Post by d-HuNtEd_1 »

Mad Mike wrote:if i use google translator i can not post or add new topic can anyone help.

i want to buy some cast wheels and sell or trade some spoke wheels. how do i post after translated?
hi mate i dont think that it is a problem if you just speak english, most people here understand and write it.
so i suggest you just type everything in english.. and if anyone has a problem with this THEY CAN COME TO ME !! :lol: :lol:
don't try to argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
GoBieN
-= Beheerder =-
-= Beheerder =-

Re: can`t post after google translate

Post by GoBieN »

Hi,

You can't post using Google Translate because when you use that service you are not logged in.

But normally you can set all the controls to english in your profile. (Go HERE to change this.)
Actually that should have been like that automatically.
We have Dutch and English available for the controls of the board.

Here in this subforum you can post in english and we also tolerate french. The rest of the board is for dutchspeaking people.

Good luck.